Monday, August 5, 2024

"Few/Four Year Old" Birthday Stuff from That PriPara Switch Game...

Not to be confused with the 3DS games here... This batch will also include those humanized "cursed" Warners from Animaniacs that I created.



 
 



































And these screenshots were from the early 2020's if I'm being honest here...


Plus, if you want more PriPara Switch screenshots, then click here to this one post if you possibly want more: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H6Gvk8UmsFKsjauV5SFPBB3QAX7RETrCq46JfCBR4W4JzQkGgmLaU4zYf8o7XkWWl&id=100090533562964


P.S. I know I was supposed to post like a week ago but a unfortunate thing happened like my one personal computer not working anymore until I get a new one that hopefully that has a better working hardware system that will last longer. And the game is "All Idol Perfect Stage" if you wanna know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

In Response To EvafanartsclubEC...

  I'm not sure if she'll see this (despite the Google algorithm isn't a fan of my blog for some reason while Bing has some of my...

Popular Posts