Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Old Idol Warner Siblings Drawings~

 Now were getting into some old art here as I originally did these ones back in the middle 2010's without any tracing!




Plus, I even wrote them on the back with these silly names for these costumes.






Perhaps nowadays, I would've gone with something like "Cutely Thunderstruck Supreme" and I'm sorry if I spell the word "supreme" wrong in this one despite it's already an old drawing that I already said before.




Yet again, sorry for the rushed writing here as that's meant to say "Friendzy" in the title for the costume there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

HOT TAKE: Keep It Groovin' Is Better Than Never Give Up Hope from Wakko's Wish

  Like so much better for me! And don't get me wrong, "Never Give Up Hope" is a catchy song on its own with a good message, bu...

Popular Posts