Wednesday, July 17, 2024

What If Animaniacs & Marsupilami Had a Crossover Movie?

 I personally thought that these two would go together for some reasons... And I even thought that the Marsupilamis were somewhat related to the Warners themselves as a theory! So, I thought of a possible idea that's been going around my head for some months now that's a parody of a theme that's originally from a few stories... The Jungle Book and Tarzan. 


Yeah, it's a parody of "orphan kid gets raised up with wild animals" thing going on. And it'll be more kind of movie to watch rather than wasting my time talking about Wakko's Wish that I wanna fix that freaking movie at some point!




When it comes to the certain versions that I'll be talking about, this idea of mine focusing on the OG Animaniacs and the comic version (along with the first season of the Marsupilami TV series) and it isn't the Disney version that Marsupilami can talk and gave him a giant gorilla friend named: Maurice (despite the fact that I like the Disney version along with the first season of the Marsupilami series that was a lot more faithful to the comics). As I'm writing this out, I haven't gotten into season 2 that much of the Marsupilami series that's called: "My Friend Marsupilami" since I feel like the English dub VAs for the Marsupilamis aren't as good compared the first season VAs especially for the main title character since in the ENG dub for season 2 the main character sounds like the early version of Gonzo from the Muppets! Not to mention that I feel like Season 2 ver. of the titular character has gotten weaker as he used to be quite strong in the first season. Heck, even that voice from the first season though. But I'm getting a bit of track here as I should be talking about the 2000's Marsupilami series some other time. And yes, this crossover will include Marsupilami's wife called Marsupilamie along with their trio of kids called Bibi, Bubu, and Bobo. Even there's Bring M. Backalive who would serve as the main antagonist of the movie alongside that he would most likely team up with Mr. Plotz and Ralph T. Guard just in case if he needs backup to catch both the Marsupilami family and the Warner trio.


There also could be a case that Dr. Sratchansiff would have a bit of a hard time of being around with the Marsupilami family on how they act similarly to the Warners themselves. But in the end, he doesn't mind them as long if they can get their act together (and this also applies to the Warners too).


Other characters like Slappy, Skippy, Pinky, Brain, etc. will have appearances here but they're mainly at their homes just like within the OG show.


Template is created by me if you want to use it: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: What If These Franchises Had a Crossover Movie Template (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts