Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Avenger Chuck Animation Cels For the "What It Is" Commercial

 Well, it's not that often that you'll find these kind of animation cels that's based off of a commercial rather than a TV show or a movie on how likely you're gonna stumble upon.


























After all, it's really REALLY nice to see some official art going around Avenger Chuck rather than making hate art that's about negative things. And these are the ones that I could find so far. And no, I do not own any of a copy of animation cels shown here since I basically grabbed them off the internet to make this unusual compilation... But I would love to own one since they're not that awfully expensive compared to many animation cels that costs over than 100$ or more.


P.S. A lot of great drawings here! It even wanna makes me draw him more often just a bit more if I ever get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts