Thursday, August 22, 2024

Smol Boi, Big Boi Meme

 Got inspired by AniMat's review of the "Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers" movie that I watched some days ago and the video thumbnail got updated with the "smol boi" thing with Mickey on it that made me remind me of that one bit of that video. But within this case here,  I wanted to put my own spin on it just for fun. In case if anyone's wondering on why I put Avenger Chuck and not Big C (AKA PTT Chuck) is because he is similar to Mickey for some reasons but at least he has a bit more of a fleshed out personality than the Mickey we know that Disney mouse is nowadays. Even he's better in some way than that CGI "rowdy rockstar" version of the titular CEC character that's still around to this very day as I'm writing this out. And if those certain CEC fans like "Rockstar Chuck", then I respect their opinion about that. The same can be said for Tux Chuck and Cool/Coach Chuck as well.





And if you want a blank version of this meme, here you go:




With that said, all you have to do is credit me if you wanna use it for your own version of the meme itself.

P.S. I should mention that I'm a Mickey Mouse fan for over like a decade now and there's a part of me that does agree with AniMat within in his review about Mickey's own "personality" that he barely has one as time went on (aside from the typical cheerful and wise leader kind of role that you already see him in stuff like "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" that's made for kids only and it's more of an archetype), but other than that, he's still a charming character to be around with from time to time despite Mickey's biggest flaw is already mentioned earlier I'll say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts