Monday, October 14, 2024

Imagine Hating Me Meme (My Version With Avenger Chuck)

 I know I'm just hopping on a certain bandwagon here but, I guess it isn't that bad. Especially doing memes like this one. That screenshot down below is from the "Rock This Mouse" (AKA one of the last "Avenger" era of CEC commercials ever made before you know what came around the door in the very same year). And who wants to see that precious boy back in business someday?




At least get more merch of him within the future if that's the case then. P.S. I think Chuck looks cute within that pic there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

OPINION: The Word "Bro" Is Overused...

  Yeah, and I'm already sick of it by now that these kids wanna say these days. Plus, I'm not the only one who's feeling somethi...

Popular Posts