Tuesday, November 19, 2024

Messing Around in Idol Land's Photo Studio

 And in the previous post that I posted so far, that was in the Idol Land game as I was messing around with the "Photo Studio" feature from the game that I included a few drawings and showing a bit of my room off while wearing some stuff for the "MyChara" based off of me.


Sophie/Sophy referencing that running gag in Himitsu no AiPri that I did: 




A part of my room and I know that the camera's colors aren't that great here:





Booping Avenger Chuck's nose for the heck of as he gives off those "adorable eyes" that I recently drew him like that (along with Dot from Animaniacs in the background): 






Plus, I already stated that I'll be doing more 3DS photos from those PriPara games that I still have on me but, I had to get that recent birthday event out of the way along with this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ALRIGHT I GET IT!!! (TL: LtD Edition)

  Yep, basically my response to that and probably this is one of the reasons as to why there are 70 Miis in the new game rather than 100 lik...

Popular Posts