Thursday, July 17, 2025

2000's Chuck E. Cheese Commercial Frames Comparison (Animatic VS. Finalized)

 Just wanted to do a little comparison onto two certain shots that I don't see a lot of people doing... And I don't remember the name of the commercial on what exact title it was.


There's the animatic to this frame:





And then there's the finalized version of this frame:





While here's another frame in the animatic version:





And also this last frame that I'll be posting lastly as this is like a "mini comparison post":





As you can tell, some things like the shoulders and thumbs were a bit different as not surprisingly, those animatics were traced in some way to give them more of the finishing touches in the finalized version of the commercial. And that's not a bad thing! Speaking of the animatics, I just like on how they colored-in the eyebrows and a part of the eyes black while not coloring the nose black (or even the gloves).


P.S. These were screenshotted from two different YouTube videos that had 'em honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

What If Lucky Rabbit Danced to Europop?

  You know, the song, not the countless of songs from that genre itself. After all, I wouldn't make Lucky dance for that long as that...

Popular Posts