Thursday, July 31, 2025

Hojo Sophy/Sophie's Birthday Event in ILPP!

 Well, I didn't except for them to go all out to make all the characters wear the "Sophy Jellyfish Coord" and the "Sparkling Jellyfish Sophy Coord"! But still no pink one if you're expecting that one to come back (as it might come back next time for Sophy/Sophie's birthday).

































































And you know what, I love it! But the one with Hibiki just made me laugh in the inside in a way (if you've seen her react to Ajimi and Mirei's idol form on how she just can't stand those two at times lol as it would've just imagined that Hibiki would've felt weird while wearing one of those jellyfish coords... Even this is coming out of somebody who just watches random anime clips than the anime sometimes as PriPara's one of them that I can say for sure).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

What If Lucky Rabbit Danced to Europop?

  You know, the song, not the countless of songs from that genre itself. After all, I wouldn't make Lucky dance for that long as that...

Popular Posts