Tuesday, October 14, 2025

If the Warners Were in Pretty Rhythm...

 Well, I think I'm gonna share the Warners if they had these kinds of coords instead of the custom PriPara ones. And this is not including those dress design coords that were from "Kira⭐Kira My Design" (as it was bundled with the other stuff in the PriPara and Pretty Rhythm collab game).


Here's what the trio would look like in their "main coords" in one of the 3DS games that I have:









And yes, they're based on their appearances on the cartoon on what they usually look like as I've tried to recapture (even a cap for Wakko would've been nice, but the game doesn't include something like that tho). Anyway, here are some other coords that I've also made up for them... Most of them is for Dot, btw.













~end of post~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Carrot House in TL: LtD + Bonus Pics

  Was originally gonna do that Space World rocket for the "R(abbit) Family" for my second island until I did do research on some t...

Popular Posts