Saturday, November 1, 2025

Necky the Fox Character Inspiration Meme

 Well, hopefully this template isn't made for OCs only that I'm using so far... And Necky the Fox isn't created by me as instead, he's actually created by Susumu Matsushita. But to me, I think Necky was lacking some kind of personality in a written way instead of the visual way as to why you'll see some of the examples that I used here for my very own headcanons about him! Even I didn't wanna use the other templates that said "OC" on it. As for those headcanons though, look up my blog to find more about them!





Template used:

https://www.deviantart.com/scott910/art/Character-Inspiration-10-Slots-Template-1082918934


Made by scott910... Speaking of the template that I've used, it's honestly colorful in a lovely way that I like~.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Carrot House in TL: LtD + Bonus Pics

  Was originally gonna do that Space World rocket for the "R(abbit) Family" for my second island until I did do research on some t...

Popular Posts