Saturday, January 3, 2026

What If Kaname Buccaneer & Freyja Wion Sing "Hikari/Radiance"...? 🟡🟢💟🌟

 Yep, another Girls Mode 4 song again... And as for this one, I recently thought of Freyja and Kaname singing this one on how this song was that popped into my head. Even it's another one of Hotaru/Alina's songs from that game... Maybe I think Reina would also fit this song's vibe.





P.S. For this post and the previous post (when I'm talking about the right side), these aren't gameplay screenshots of mine as they're honestly from YouTube thumbnails of both of those songs that were uploaded by someone else years before I had the game of my own. And as for the left, it's just official art as you may already know by now.


Template used:

https://www.deviantart.com/jawsandgumballfan24/art/What-If-These-Characters-Sing-What-Meme-Template-761674798

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

All of My Susumu Matsushita Miis in Tomodachi Life: Living the Dream (Ft. A Few Extras)

  And this is from both of my two islands on what I've created so far! Necky Baby Necky Arnold Savvy Baggy "P Bro 1" (Penguin ...

Popular Posts