Monday, March 30, 2026

he got the fluffy tail meme + dumb ss

 Did a quick meme for the heck of it... Since literally no one's talk about on how fluffy and poofy Necky's tail is that I very much love so! Especially for a "small man", he is lol. 😊🤭


At least the meme didn't say "bro got fluffy tail" on there. 🙄





Oh, speaking of that bro stuff, here's this throwaway screenshot so I won't have to make another rant post or an "anti-bro" meme for the matter.





It's actually a days old screenshot as I was writing this out as some stupid thing got into my FB feed on how someone didn't like the bro stuff and the other user was basically trolling them as a reply that I'm not gonna post that "slob fest" onto here to ruin the fun. And honestly, I really don't find that funny when it comes to the "b-word" filler memes... It's disappointing the way that I see it, really. Plus, don't call me that "b-word" PERIOD. After all, some people aren't into that stuff (just like me) to this very day! Even I already said my piece about this BS "slob fest" from before. 


P.S. Didn't mean to ruin this post (like I've said before), but at least not everyone makes those "b-word" noisy memes just to make a pretty cool meme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ALRIGHT I GET IT!!! (TL: LtD Edition)

  Yep, basically my response to that and probably this is one of the reasons as to why there are 70 Miis in the new game rather than 100 lik...

Popular Posts