Thursday, March 26, 2026

What If Necky the Fox Got the Royalty Treatment?

 Then he would be a spoiled little king lol... Way better than what the Warners got in Wakko's Wish imo. And hey, I'm using a fresh DA meme template that just came out as I was writing this out!





Template made by BeastBoyFan15 on DA...


Blank version:

https://www.deviantart.com/beastboyfan15/art/Royalty-treatment-meme-template-1313911463


P.S. As for what that image of Necky came from, it's from a game called: "Puzzle & Dragons" that you can summon different forms of him within that game (that I should talk about on my blog sometime). Even all of those forms for Necky go HARD!!! Seriously, I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ALRIGHT I GET IT!!! (TL: LtD Edition)

  Yep, basically my response to that and probably this is one of the reasons as to why there are 70 Miis in the new game rather than 100 lik...

Popular Posts