Sunday, May 17, 2026

Famitsu & Necky in GM4:SS!

 While they're not together yet, I did Famitsu and also Necky! As for these costumes I've tried to base them off on two actual Famitsu covers... For Famitsu, I tried to recreate this cover. And as for Necky (for his human girl form), I based it off from this cover.













Maybe I wanna recreate Famitsu's actual look from the game, but probably not since I don't think I got the right parts for it on how they look... Or I'll give her a custom coord instead.





























While also including me at the very end! Plus, I always think of a fitting purse to go along some of the coords that I make.


P.S. As of lately, did you notice that some of the pics have a better brightless look to them? Thanks to recent update for Google Photos that included that new feature to tweak photos better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ALRIGHT I GET IT!!! (TL: LtD Edition)

  Yep, basically my response to that and probably this is one of the reasons as to why there are 70 Miis in the new game rather than 100 lik...

Popular Posts