Oh yeah, I totally heard about this game before somewhere like in the early 2020's, I guess? Or was it 2023 or 24? I dunno, sometimes my memory isn't the best whenever things get a bit foggy. Anyway, I also heard about this game having a newer content update that you can send Skully into space with various rockets to unlock and one of them will get their own scene on what Skully saw in that certain rocket. Even this game is now on mobile! And it would be so cool to see an AI Vtuber play this kind of game to see what they'll react when messing around another character who has AI-related functions on them (despite being fully voice acted by an actual being compared to the Vtuber). Definitely something that I'm into than seeing a AI Vtuber playing Fornite, Minecraft or those oddball horror games imo (since I'm not into some popular things like those).
Man, speaking of content updates, the way that Wizard of the Waltz had a new content update this long makes me hopeful of a possible Tomodachi Life update for the Switch that I think I'm starting to loose a bit of interest in since all I'm doing to play it daily is trying to collect clothing items, random foods that pop up new, trying to get a bunch of treasures (despite the mini games feel repetitive overtime such as the "No Repeats" one as the only topic the talk about is of course, food), Mii News and seeing what they Miis are up to for the most part. Even stuff like custom items takes time to do as I'm already making characters at this point (especially if those characters require face paint to make them look good enough).
So, back on track here... I honestly didn't play Waltz of the Wizard just yet since at the time I've first found this game, you can only play it best through VR (which is something I totally don't have the money for and I'm not really interested into collecting VR games). But now, I might have to play this one to see how it is through mobile... possibly.
As for another reason why I'm into this game is because some of the dialogue is of course, funny whenever you get to mess around with Skully (especially with the famous throwing out of the window scream) and it also looks pretty nice as a magical sandbox game that tries to look serious sometimes.
Template made by MagicalKeyPizzaDan on DA (as I changed the color font of this template for this post).
And speaking of the template, here it is:
https://www.deviantart.com/magicalkeypizzadan/art/What-if-Character-play-game-664215762
No comments:
Post a Comment