Thursday, August 13, 2026

What If Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner Appeared in The Moxy Show?

 If this was ever a thing, we probably would get some good looking official 3D models for the Warners ahead of its time. Heck, if Moxy (or Flea) was tolerable to look at enough, so can the Warners! Just thought it would be a bit of a cool idea if the Warners had their own version of the Moxy Show as it would be something like a "little spinoff" show on their own. And what do I mean by a "little spinoff"? Well, I think I might make this crossover idea on how Moxy and the Warners swap universes without knowing who they are in the first place (until later on).


Yeah, something like the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour trilogy but with a twist.





Template made by Muvk on DA that you can check it out here:

https://www.deviantart.com/muvk/art/What-If-Character-s-Were-In-TV-Show-Movie-951721188

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Carrot House in TL: LtD + Bonus Pics

  Was originally gonna do that Space World rocket for the "R(abbit) Family" for my second island until I did do research on some t...

Popular Posts