Saturday, September 5, 2026

Happy Birthday Necky...? + Bonus Photos Ft. More Characters 🦊🥳🎉🎈

Despite I already know that he didn't appear on a Weekly Famitsu cover until September, 19th in 1986, but he also didn't have a name either until sometime in November (that I will mention that later on in the P.S. section)... So hopefully, I didn't get Necky's birthday entirely wrong here.



 




Yep, just Nana, Wakko, Gummy, MC Skat KAt (more like "Man" in this case since I made him human... And speaking of him I had to recently edit him since his eyes were a little to close together as I spread them apart a bit), Ame, Miku and Goofy.





Subaru Mii reveal~. Since I already revealed his sister in a previous post, why not him this time as he was newscaster announcing Necky's birthday?


Anyway, here are the audience reactions!







Baggy Mii reveal~. Finally show him this time and Baby Necky and Baggy were there the first time to talk about Necky's birthday before the repeated report came in with other two residents commenting on the recent birthday happening.







Since I finally got the birthday photos out of the way... Now it's time to show some of the bonus stuff!













Well, it looks like the dude really likes ice stuff and apple pie now lol. Just had to include them since like I've said before, it keeps changing on me whenever I give him more desserts!


Okay, just a few more photos that I'll post to end of this post as I got the whole Famitsu crew on my first island that I've tried talking group photos with.







Another Mii reveal again... And the guy who's in the right bottom corner (next to Necky) is the guy that appears on the first Famitsu cover that before his appearance on Famitsu, it was on "LOGiN", a Japanese magazine series that also came out in the 80's as you can find his first appearance here that was a year prior to Famitsu's debut year and plus, to those that wanna know his name, it's "Basic-kun" (as you certainly won't find his name in English that I honestly had to find it in Japanese)!


P.S. Just a little mistake to point out on one of the Fandom Wiki pages that I was trying to use this as a "reliable source"...





Uh, yeah... From what I realized just now as I'm writing this out, that should be issue 6, not 7. And I'm pretty sure that artwork of that "Sorcerer Apprentice Mickey" cosplay was reused again when they finally revealed his name on November, 14th in 1986 (since it was through a poll to get his name). So, if anyone is editing that Crossover Wiki site on Fandom that's reading this, please edit that page as possible!


Addtional tags that didn't make into the label section are: Scooby-Doo and Project DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday Necky...? + Bonus Photos Ft. More Characters 🦊🥳🎉🎈

Despite I already know that he didn't appear on a Weekly Famitsu cover until September, 19th in 1986, but he also didn't have a name...

Popular Posts