Despite I many not get a whole lot of followers for this blog, I'll admit I like Blogger a lot more than other some other sites like DA out there. Not only because to get away from the fetishy human slop or AI slop, there's also other things like those fill-in "memes" to have some user's favorite characters get constantly mad at something that they don't like (some popular examples like: Teen Titans GO! and Sausage Party to name a few) that get pretty annoying to see and with the recent anniversary of 9/11 that made some DA users go "Unhappy 9/11".
Yeah, speaking of that 9/11 BS, I wish DA users stopped doing that (especially with the whole "Unhappy" thing in the title that isn't fair) as it's time to let our favorite characters be in their own "happy place" or even simply to say, in their own world that we don't need to shove them like this for every year. And these two links do speak more about themselves as to why it's "bad"... (Especially the second post is so constructive that it could be another reason as to why I don't like 9/11 as suddenly, I think the those people that do those crossover fill-in posts in the "cartoon community" ruined it no matter if they spammed it or not the more I think about it).
Post 1: https://www.deviantart.com/pauluardov2/art/[RANT]-Fill-in-shit-with-9-11...-1379316399
Post 2: https://www.deviantart.com/andythecoolkid/art/Why-9-11-Fill-in-Memes-are-Offensive-1241263580
Template used:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/template-made-by-the-one-and-only-me--472807660892857899/
No comments:
Post a Comment