Thursday, September 17, 2026

What If Lucky and Vicky Rabbit Sing This Is How We Do It?

 Not to be confused with the other popular (and more well known) hit made by Montell Jordan.


Since I recently found this song not too long ago (as this song is very much like the Vengaboys style despite Solid Base came first), I think these two should've sing this one for some reason... As Vicky takes Isabelle's part while Lucky takes Thomas's part. Especially I would love to see this get animated someday... Since I already know fan-animations can be a thing that I would love to work on to do some animation (whenever I get better at drawing since I think I'm a bit rusty to do animation at the moment and it'll probably be through digital).





Template used:

https://www.deviantart.com/jawsandgumballfan24/art/What-If-These-Characters-Sing-What-Meme-Template-761674798

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

What If Lucky and Vicky Rabbit Sing This Is How We Do It?

  Not to be confused with the other popular (and more well known) hit made by  Montell Jordan. Since I recently found this song not too long...

Popular Posts