Yeah, ever since I noticed Serenity D. 101's DeviantArt account (and I'm honestly not surprised that she has one at this point the way that she does her content like doing a whole bunch of recolored OCs, AI slop and so on that you might except... aside from cursed fetish art), I think it's safe to say that she got confused over two different characters that were supposed to be "the same".
And as you can see in the blog title, one of them is called: "Delice-kun" (on the left). Not only because of a different name, you can also see some other different details between both like Delice having freckles, while Smiley doesn't, Delice having longer ears and wavier tuft hair while Smiley has shorter ears and shorter hair spikes. Oh, as for Delice on where he's from he was the mascot for a few things like for am/pm (a convenience store) and for the Eneos Sunflowers/Japan Energy basketball team as they were known for as "Japan Energy JOMO Sunflowers" back in the 1990's.
As for Smiley tho, haven't seen a whole lot of him as he's basically there to do live dance shows in mascot character form (as he's just like the ones that you'll see with the Space World characters similarly) when it comes to the details that I've seen so far (aside from small merch being put out here and there that had something to do with those live events... Even Delice got merch of his own that can be rare to find).
P.S. Could've been nice if I could remind her about that mistake that she did, but screw DA on having my own account on there (if I ever had one as I don't wanna see someone else's stuff that's in the way of my own stuff on the side that could be anything stupid or whatever).
Template used:
No comments:
Post a Comment