Saturday, February 10, 2024

Gummibär the Gummy Bear as a Girl in CHARAT GENESIS2

 Well, I made these from that same dress up character creator game had within last year ago as I'm writing this out. Not to mention the bangs remind me of Haruka Nana (who's a UTAU character that I'm referring to) and the pigtails of the hair are basically Nijino Yume's pigtails from season one of Aikatsu Stars.






In the second one, (s)he's been doing a bit of a hungry face just for the heck of it on what it came to me in my head.




Just an alternative outfit with this one and the rest will be a few other outfits that I'll be showing on this very blog as well...




These ones are the pajamas and the hair's also down this time instead of the usual "Yume pigtails" as I mention before.



And with this last one (as of now) this is like her summertime wear that would be acceptable in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts