Friday, April 26, 2024

A Traced Freyja Wion Drawing~ 🩷

 Yep, it's Freyja Wion from Macross Delta! Despite I haven't watch Macross Delta as much, I freaking love a lot of songs from Walküre! Maybe except GIRAFFE BLUES (despite that one is one of the most popular songs aside from 'Ikenai Borderline' and a few others that are also popular) since it's not the greatest song in my opinion. Even Yami_Q_ray as well since they're basically their dark AI counterparts as virtual beings.





❤️ My message to Freyja-san 💖


We're gonna miss you, Freyja! 🥲 But hey, at least we're gonna see more of you in merchandise at least. And not I'm gonna lie here, that "Rune-y Heart" in your hair looks super cute on you, Freyja. 😊 But man, it also sucks to be a Windermerean to not live that long! Especially that singing of yours causes the worst-case scenario to your own health! 😓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts