Sunday, April 7, 2024

Vinnie Terrio Cosplaying N' Crossdressing As Dot Warner

Remember this one too? Just like with the traced Sonic drawing, I also found this one recently!


 



Even that one traced Sonic drawing is also from the middle 2010's just like this one! The reason why I'm bringing that one Sonic drawing up again along with posting this one is because I posted a few photos of these that were also taken by my American 3DS.


Facebook link: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | Heeeere's Vinnie | Facebook


This is where that one drawing appears in this post: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: Four of My Drawings That Were Taken from My American 3DS Camera Originally (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts