Thursday, May 23, 2024

An Update on the Yessy Berrios Situation...

 Wasn't planning to make this kind of post but, these freaking kids found my OG/Classic Warner roleplaying pages again! 😠 And no wonder I had to block them right away and deleted their comments from those pages (because I'm that fast to delete them sometimes, that's why).


For those that don't know who the heck that I'm talking about, click/tap on this link if you wanna know more before you go through this mini post: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: My Frustrating Experience with Yessy Berrios + Screenshots Included (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)



Plus, they made this brand-new account just to probably fool me:




And guess who that account's "friends" are? Yessy's main account and Josue's one account, of course.


All I can say is, it would've been nice if these kids could ignore my roleplaying pages (including my main profile) if they make any more future accounts/pages from now on due to those reasons in the past that I still stand by them to this day. And this also means that they're unwelcomed on my roleplaying pages, and their behavior won't be tolerated anymore even if they're teenage kids or not! 


Not to mention that I also feel like Yessy and Josue are becoming stalkers to my pages the more they keep up with this stuff that I can't allow. And it's like three months now since I blocked all of their accounts including their family members own accounts as I know of since I didn't want to talk to them anymore! And the fact that Spanish isn't my go-to language either (as I already stated before in that previous post that I linked up above).  


At least kids like Annalise are more respectful in the Animaniacs fandom than those two rowdy boys who's also around the same age as they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What If the Warners Had a Cyalume Change?

  Since I originally had that one drawing that I imagined Yakko holding that Cyalume Charm that I drew years ago, here's this meme that ...