Friday, May 3, 2024

Two iDOLM@STER x Animaniacs Drawings That I Found!

 And this is basically a sequel post to this one: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: A Few Animaniacs x THE iDOLM@STER Traced Drawings... (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


Anyway, here's Wakko wearing an inspired Dearly Stars costume based off of the costume set that Ai, Ryo, and Eri were wearing for the iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL (OFA) DLC for their "HELLO!" song.




And here's with this one featuring Yakko wearing that 'Forever Star⭐⭐⭐' costume for the song called: "Watashi-tachi wa Zutto... Deshou?/We're Forever... Right?"



These are old drawings that I've made by the way.

P.S. I'll put a FB link within the next post for this very blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ALRIGHT I GET IT!!! (TL: LtD Edition)

  Yep, basically my response to that and probably this is one of the reasons as to why there are 70 Miis in the new game rather than 100 lik...

Popular Posts