Sunday, June 23, 2024

they get me meme + template

 Inspired by this meme going around that I see Facebook reposts that possibly aren't crediting the op who made the meme on Reddit and on Twitter (unless if I'm mistaken here): i made this meme today and no one appreciated it on twitter : r/HowToWithJohnWilson (reddit.com)





And just like with that previous version of that meme, this is my own take on the meme with the characters that I resonate the most with! 


I would've also included more characters like Goofy (Disney) or even the Chesire Cat (from the animated Alice in Wonderland movie that came out in 1951) as other choices, but I feel like this meme was getting a bit jam packed as I already added more characters than what the original meme already had!


Anyway, if you want your own version of this one meme, well, here's a template that I've made!





It's a bit bigger than the OG meme but it's big enough in some way to fill in many characters of your own choices as possible! Probably I wouldn't care if you credited me or not through this one meme template here but credit the op who started it all instead! So, see you alter next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avenger Chuck Getting Trapped in the SkyTubes...

  While also being somewhat trampled by a little girl who was behind him. After all, I feel like I shouldn't be the only one to do these...