Saturday, June 15, 2024

What If the Avenger Era of Munch's Make Believe Band Had a Hologram Concert?

 From what I've heard of so far, some CEC locations have this decision to take out the animatronics or not that it feels like it's an off and on kind of situation if I'm not mistaken here. Of course the Rockstar era had the puppets to somewhat "replace" them in a way but not entirely as of now when I'm writing this.


Aside from talking about the recent stuff that's going on with CEC, let's say what if the Avenger era of Munch's Make Believe band had the hologram treatment if they ever wanted to go "bigger and better" along with being more modern with the latest technology if they could ever to afford it for various locations. After all, I don't mind fictional characters getting this kind of treatment in which I feel like it's totally better than bringing back dead people from you know, the dead in some way. And we did get to see Chuck in his 2D animated form throughout various commercials during that era. Like Chuck's 2D animated form, all the characters would receive their own animated form rather than just Chuck alone but instead of 2D, we have to make it 2.5D instead of the traditional 2D since we're transferring these characters onto a hologram projected screen. But at the same time, they're NOT gonna be totally CGI with the realistic textures like the Rockstar era of the gang either. Plus, I would also call this concert series as the; "Special Live Shows" since they're more "unique" unlike those other shows (or at least in my own opinion, that is).


As I wanted to see the Warners from Animaniacs through the hologram treatment, I wanna see how Munch's Make Believe Band would work out too! Even if they bring back the scrapped songs like; "That's How It Would Go" and "You Are My Best Friend" to have their chance to see the light of day for a wider audience. At the end of the day, this is just one of those silly ideas from the back of my own head that I just wanna get out and write it here.






Despite the characters themselves don't show up here, just have the band's logo for now until the day that I will remake this in the future. And I don't want to see them looking "squished" looking through this meme here.


Original template: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: What If These Characters Had a Hologram Concert Template (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


Besides, you don't usually see the gang all together in their 2D animated forms as much aside from puppets, walkaround costumes and animatronics honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts