Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Avenger Chuck Birthday Drawing~ 🎂🥳

 I'm also counting the plush cameos in the background that are shown within most of those photos that I'm gonna tag/label them. Anyway, I had my birthday yesterday and drew me a Avenger Chuck, because why not? 


And it was sorta like having a Chuck E. Cheese party at home but without the recent incarnation of the titular character. Ya know... *cough* Rockstar Chuck *cough*


Finally got down the ears right as on how I want them to be to be something like out of those middle 2000's and early 2010's commercials on how part of his ears that that thick round side connecting that ear canal (aside from the BAB plush concept that I did not too long ago).









I even share my birthday with some fictional characters out there especially in anime like Hojo Sophie/Sophy from PriPara! Oh, I also upgraded the drawing to be more like a frame in a way. Plus, I wanted to draw Chuck with a birthday hat originally based off of one of those plushies that came out in the early 2000's but those hats are kinda a bit too big for me to draw even when I'm trying to save my tracing paper if I ever trace anything or not. And I know his fur color is a bit darker than usual since I was in a bit of a rush to get this done for some reason but at it least came alright in my book (especially the line art).




You know, I don't usually share these kind of personal photos around our house as much publicly but as long I don't weird questions about it or whatever.


P.S. Do not repost without my permission since these photos are meant something to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts