Friday, July 12, 2024

More Shots of Avenger Chuck From A Few Commercials...

 Here some more shots of this version of Chuck that I found!


And I'm also starting off with his bored face here... 👇




And before that, this is him reacting to their mom's "cool hairstyle" that makes him freak out in a way... 👇







"Hey mom, what's... cool?", as he says within the commercial as I can remember so far. And of course, he does that one expression that makes him freak out. And I know that these photos are in random order here. 


And here's a close up of the "Sheepish Chuck" as I would like to call this one face here (since he got grossed out by the "mom" kissing on the cheek from the "Cool Mom" commercial.) 👇




Aside from that one commercial that I mentioned, here's this other eyeroll that can be seen in "The Chuck Zone" commercials:





Still love the little eyeroll that he does at the end. 🤭


Anyway, onto the next commercial!






This is from the "Cool Cool Cool Chucks/Pizza" commercial(s) if I'm not mistaken here... and I believe it's also called "Nonstop" as well. 👆


And finally, here are these two from the "Skee-Ball" commercial! 👇






Just wanted to another post about these commercials that I already posted some pics about these certain ones before I move on to the other commercials. Plus, you can also view them on my blog here if you ever want to look them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Reboot Dot VS. Avenger Chuck Meme

  I already that "Avenger" Chuck is a retired character know (along with the rest of the "Avenger" of the MMBB gang and ...

Popular Posts