Saturday, July 13, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck & OG Wakko Sing Hai Yorokonde?

 Originally was gonna do "Mesmerizer" with them at some point especially I had an idea of Avenger Chuck wearing Teto's clothes from the MV but with some changes to fit the character until that I found this song last night... In which I find this song to fit them better for some reasons.


The song is also known to be called: "Yes, With Pleasure" since it's about a song that the characters in the MV go through to help other people out rather than themselves. You know, the "people pleaser" kind of song on what the song's message is trying to say to you in its own language on how you rely on that constantly isn't helping for your own self-esteem. And yeah, I can totally understand that kind of message since I've been put up with that in my life especially with my roleplaying pages for the OG/Classic Warner pages on FB recently. This is also why that I'm helping myself rather than others at times because, it's hard to please other people at times even if they specify things in there the more they do it. Or they'll end up harassing you if you do something "wrong" on how they personally see it compared to you that they just wanna put you down so they can also "look better" compared to you. *sigh* All I can say is, I'm totally sick of being in that kind of position on how I'm being treated in the past. At least my parents don't treat me like that! Of course, we definitely need constrictive criticism to improve ourselves in our livelihoods at times, but not to be backed into a corner that suddenly turns into a controversy! Especially if I never done anything that's intentionally sexual or harming anyone's feelings if anyone thinks like that if I ever done those things! Well, I can be sarcastic at times if it depends so, not gonna lie. 


Even stuff like Avenger Chuck back in the day tried to please people in his own way (despite the fact that he can't please them all, really) as I can see it that it might be an insecure thing about himself in the inside. But like two of those Avenger era original songs say in their titles, "Keep Your Head Up" and 'Keep It Groovin'.


Aside from that rambling of mine, I do love this song as I mentioned before, and should I say that I also love the references in this song? To the Anti-Gravity Lean from Michael Jackson that they do in the MV, mentioning "Hakuna Matata" from the Lion King and the visual aesthetic of the MV is really a homage to old anime back in the 70's like "Doraemon" on how that anime first came out.




Man, no wonder that Japanese songs can sound better than our pop music in the west at times... especially that this certain song that I'm talking about is like a month old as I'm writing this out! And to me, a lot of our music in the west has become more generically redundant over the years as it sounds like the average pop song being played on the radio just to waste your time! With constant autotune and all for today's music. But that's my opinion at the end of the day.


P.S. Still gonna draw Avenger Chuck wearing Teto's clothes from that one song as I mentioned before.


Original template: What If These Characters Sing What Meme Template by JawsandGumballFan24 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Reboot Dot VS. Avenger Chuck Meme

  I already that "Avenger" Chuck is a retired character know (along with the rest of the "Avenger" of the MMBB gang and ...

Popular Posts