Saturday, July 20, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Sang It's My World (And We're All Living in It)?

 Since I already did the "How Do I Do It?" song, well, why not this one too? And I think this song just suits the vibe for this version of Chuck anyway just because. Especially the lyrics even suit him whenever he may be in bad luck that he just turns out okay in the end for his "own world".


If the Avenger era was still continuing, the lyrics would've been minorly changed to suit the character better but most of the song's original lyrics would've been kept as it is along with his friends (AKA the rest of Munch's Make Believe Band) cheering him on and singing along with him.




I also thought of Chuck if he sings this one line: "I'm not sitting here watching the world turn! You know, I'd ratha' spin it!" made me remind of him of spinning that one token like a basketball from those "You Got One" commercials. Like I said before in my one post, I haven't watched Milo Murphy's Law yet (despite I freaking love a few of those songs though).

Original template: What If This Singer Or This Character Sang This So by BTNFStudios on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts