Friday, July 26, 2024

What If Haruka Nana and Dot Warner Sing Drop Pop Candy? + Old Version

 I actually made two versions of this one ideal cover song as I wanted to remake my version of the image for some reasons...


Here's the remake with the OG or "classic" look for Dot along with Nana's OG design:





Old version of the image that I originally created like four years ago...





While I don't mind Haruka Nana's newer character designs throughout the years (in which I think all of them are pretty cute indeed), with Dot's design though, the older version of the image had concept art for the 2020 reboot itself and not the finalized version of her (that's one of those reasons on why I decided to change it in this case). I still think that this song might be a good one to cover in my opinion.


Original template: What If These Characters Sing What Meme Template by JawsandGumballFan24 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts