Friday, September 27, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Sang The Morning Mambo?

 While I don't watch Bear in the Big Blue House or its spinoff on where some kids meet Bear in-person to have breakfast together, I just found this song to be fun as if you're spending some breakfast time together with Chuck instead of Bear! 


Besides, Bear actually did a great job with "The Morning Mambo" song originally, but I wouldn't mind to hear Chuck's version of the song.





And I guess Chuck would invite his friends coming over to do that freakin' mambo song in the morning! Or having breakfast together alongside with their guest that they're visiting as well.


Template: https://www.deviantart.com/btnfstudios/art/What-If-This-Singer-Or-This-Character-Sang-This-So-756115745

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Sang The Breakfast Song?

  Perhaps Mr. Munch could fit this song better but, I feel like the song itself is a little too upbeat for his baritone voice I'll say. ...

Popular Posts