Saturday, April 4, 2026

Happy Easter in GM4:SS!

 Yeah, I think I made this coord in March just to get ahead of things for a bit...











Easter-themed nails! Yep, they're a thing in the game as they also got another set of these. Even I had to get a close-up of the character's make up to get a bit of better look at it on what I basically did there.


Anyway, onto the live performance pics!























This counts as the second white-haired girl that I've done right next to the Valentine's Day one (but in this case, I've edited this certain customer's hair to get it white, though).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ALRIGHT I GET IT!!! (TL: LtD Edition)

  Yep, basically my response to that and probably this is one of the reasons as to why there are 70 Miis in the new game rather than 100 lik...

Popular Posts