Alongside on introducing a new kid named: "Ricky"! Hopefully that's the new kid's name whenever it's officially revealed sometime in early October.
Speaking of Weird Al, since I also got him on this island (but more of his modern look that I got on this island), I accidentally got him when my Lucky Mii mentioned him when he's trying to propose to Vicky for that mini game at some point.
Redid the wallpaper for Vicky's room so it ain't so pink now.
Sorry if the pics for the Lucky talking about pastries bit was in the exact order to say their lines as I'm trying to get this post out of the way before bed...
"Must be hero of the day." or something like that like that that they've said if I'm not mistaken here, but I missed the text here.
After waiting some days, Lucky and Vicky's next kid has been finally born on my island! So, that's what coming in next when it comes to sharing more of these guys soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment