Been a while since I did a long title for my blog, huh? Anyway, since I haven't been making a whole lot in the Palette House as much, of course my island's gonna be obsessed with this one creation. And without further ado, here's another entry into the mix!
First off, here's one of my newer Miis as I finally made Rina from LL as she's having a dream:
As you can see (especially in the third shot), that her eyes don't go that wide-eyed look from the game itself since I have her that "Nonchalant" little quirk as it totally fits a character like her that struggles with facial expressions. And all she needs is a Rina-chan board by her side! Speaking of that, I'm planning to do that someday like giving her a treasure based off of the Rina-chan board sketchbook and some inspired custom clothing that has various Rina-chan board expressions.
Next up, we got another dream scene but with my human Roger (as he been finally revealed for this post), Hello Nurse, Pasqually (preview for now) and human Yakko (that's somewhat of a reveal but also more a preview for now) doing a little chant around the book...
"Bow..." but I missed the text on that one.
Aside from the dream scenes, we return to the Luluttolily sisters AKA CompactoLily and MashuLulu as Lily tries to do a tongue twister time around.
Not the full scene, but still worth sharing tho.
Okay, now we're not in the daytime, here's some nighttime shots of some
characters cheering up each other by looking at a you-know-what in the sky...
For scene 1, there's Pinon (right) and Tsumugi (left) while for scene 2, Necky (left) and my own human take on Jasper T. Jowls (right).
Alright, before I finally do another Mii reveal based on another character from the Famitsu All Star crew, here's a silly shot of Baby Necky:
I guess he's just feeling all kinds of emotions for this book/magazine lol.
Anyway, it's finally time for my human Arnold reveal! As for you may not know, he's Arnold the Armadillo (and if you've been on this blog before), I gotta say that he's an underrated character just like on how Baby Necky is. Especially for not being used for decades by now.
And suddenly, Puniru isn't the only one seeing a certain group of flyers getting their claws on the latest Famitsu...
But instead of Puniru this time, Arnold got to see those bird intruders!
Aside from this little Arnold reveal for now (but I'll certainly have more pics of him in the future), here's both Neckys reading their Famitsu magazines!
So cute whenever they're near together like that... And it makes me glad that I made this decision to put the Famitsu All Star crew before I put everyone from my potential list to run out of space for my first island (as whoever didn't make it will be on my second island instead).
Say, seaking of cute, wanna see more of it? Well, here's both Neckys playing together in their own rooms!
Yeah, see them like that makes me wish that they're friends by now while also living together. Totally more worth to see that whenever that may happen someday (or not) than my Necky Mii wanting to live with his "girlfriend".... *clears throat* Ame from NGO/NSO, that is. Even I caught him shouting to the sea on how he wants to live with her (despite I tried to lock down just about everything on how the Miis can shout less at the sea now... especially whenever they're grumpy, sad or angry as they're pretty vocal about it).
Anyway, here's a few more Baby Necky and older Necky together pics despite Necky's talking to me while Baby Necky is just sitting there...
And yes, that is Crystal in the background as a cameo for that clothing store.
Since I wanna share a bit more of Baby Necky before I get back onto the older one, here's him with a bit of a better look of the Famitsu shirt that I gave him.
And look what I gave him? A freakin' Virtual Boy. For the stuff in the background, you can tell that I was setting up the lockdown so the Miis can shut up as I can have my peace at least (for the most part).
Anyway, here's some more bonus stuff that isn't related to the Famitsu book itself that just features more of Necky with other characters...
As you can tell, this is when my Roger Mii was a newcomer to the island.
A pic that I forgot to include in the previous compilation.
And finally, an update on Necky's list of foods so far! Yeah, yeah, I know it's not the other stuff, but hey, this guy's like list keeps on changing drastically!
As for next time, I might get pics of all the Famitsu All Star members since by now as I'm writing this out, I created them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment