Or in other words: "Alright, let's get this over with, shall we?"
As much I like this game, this relationship draining of the Miis is just exhausting to watch at times... Especially the fact I got two certain Miis living together in one of the houses that aren't that interested into each other now (and they're both from Himitsu no AiPri btw... I guess that Tsumugi is different whenever Himari and Mitsuki aren't around on my one island or it could be the game's RNG system itself).
At least I'm not having any major fight breakouts (that are up to three to five per day) in-game so far and I think that has to do something with owning the game longer than other players and the dip from relationships from the game's island vibe (possibly...?)
As for the picture of Necky being used for this meme, it's from a recent appearance on a certain issue that was all about celebrating Cygames with their recent anniversary. Could've been nice if there was a better quality image of the cover online, but oh well. And man, Necky looks bored in that one! He probably wants to wants hang out somewhere else where those two guys aren't butting heads with each other (that I didn't include on here, but you can view the full cover online if you look in Japanese).
No comments:
Post a Comment