Sunday, August 16, 2026

another gentle reminder meme

 Like, can we stop this? It's theft (to show that you do not care who created it by covering it up) and totally not a nice thing to do! 





I get it that some Sailor Moon fanarts are getting more and more harder to find whenever they're just buried under the internet without proper credit these days (especially on Pinterest). As for the left image, that one was found through FB as someone was posting that one more than once that I saw for some groups that shall not be named for some reasons. And as for the right side, it's the original image that I've found through reverse image search despite I honestly have no clue on where the original source is as all I'm getting is Pinterest results on my end. But if someone can probably help me out onto digging the OG source would be great!


Yeah. hopefully this doesn't happen to me when it comes to my own fanarts. Because if that does happen, I'll want to have a talk with them.


Template used:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/582231058080943658/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

TL: LtD & ILPP Sophy/Sophie-san~!

  I think I was supposed to post this on my birthday (or Sophy/Sophie's in this case), but here it is now! And the TL pic that I used wa...

Popular Posts