The Marsupilami edition!
Oh yeah, it's been a while that I did Marsupilami-related content on my blog. And honestly, I think I'm one of the first people to get attached to a certain voice through the 2000's cartoon than that freakin' Disney one.
Again, this is just my opinion on what I'm about to say here...
So, it's been ever since the early 2020's that I got into Marsupilami, I think my favorite animated version of Marsu is from the first season from the 2000's cartoon on where it got more faithful towards its source material (yeah, yeah, BuddyBoy600, I'm sorry about that, but not every fan is gonna please you by mentioning your "precious version" of the character that you see in a positive light right from the start and do NOT dare to shove anything else down in the comment section that I didn't ask for like random videos and whatnot that's made by you... Not to say that I totally hate the Disney version in my perspective).
Anyway, I just love on how low his voice is in this version as it can be pretty useful for things whenever he gets angry around others as if you wanna mess with him, you're asking for it... BIG TIME! And honestly, that's what makes him (that I dare say this word) badass. Especially whenever you see this guy as a goofy-looking creature that seem as "cute" at first glance.
Even I feel like the other future voices couldn't hold a candle (while also including the Disney version that came before)... Especially all the others sounded more on the "cute, quirky or funny" side (and also way higher) that they mostly sounded weird in their own way as if Marsu didn't need to sound fiercely strong or powerful at all. But of course, we don't wanna make him sound too much "fiercely strong" or anything like that to really take over his entire voice whenever he's not angry lol. After all, gotta keep that goofy dad side! In other words, I pretty much love this voice as it matches on what's going on-screen whenever I watch this first season of this 2000's cartoon that I just found online (that I could rewatch it again down the road).
P.S. Pretty sure that Bruno Buidin was his voice actor in the English dub for this first season (if I'm not mistaken here) that I got the name off of the official Wikipedia page. And I'm also aware that there's other Marsupilami stuff such as that "new trio" as it has Hope, Twister and Punch just starring in an animated series of their very own that were originally starred in a few video games as they're still pretty recent to the franchise. Yeah, It's just that I haven't gotten into that stuff just yet alongside with Marsupilami's utterly bizarre live-action movies that seem to exist. Not to mention I might make the Marsu family into humans for a certain game that I've been playing.
Template used:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/blank-meme-template--41799102781240904/
No comments:
Post a Comment