Saturday, August 29, 2026

Like Parents, Like Child Meme (SW/KA Edition)

 As I'm writing this out, the rabbit kids still don't have names yet as it's gonna take some time as they'll reveal it sometime in mid September.





And as to where I got the source stating their favorite foods are, it was from an official source that I roughly translated through Google to add it on here. Also I used official art from Susumu Matsushita (like always).


Plus, for the template tho, txtdariocs was the one that made it and you can no longer find the original version that was posted on Twitter since it got taken down... So, in that case, I'll leave no link here. But you can also find the blank template already reposted online as it's not that hard to find as long if you can look up the template title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Like Parents, Like Child Meme (SW/KA Edition)

  As I'm writing this out, the rabbit kids still don't have names yet as it's gonna take some time as they'll reveal it some...

Popular Posts