Saturday, August 29, 2026

What If Space World Was Animated?

Or in other words, an 2D animated series.


Despite the park itself is no longer here with us, I thought that this was a fun idea to imagine on what could've happened if this was ever a thing. And if people who hasn't visited the park in Japan might get a taste on what the park was like (especially with its main cast of mascots) that could even last longer than the park itself! Even bringing the show to a new light towards non-Japanese people that may also like these characters or the show itself on top of it!





Since Susumu Matsushita cartoons like Monkey Magic (as I'm still planning to watch that show someday despite a certain game is certianly in the way alongside with other things) or Bit the Cupid (oh, speaking of Bit the Cupid, that's a show that I might talk about someday as it's kinda interesting to check out despite I'm also worried on how the animation might come out as it is one of those FIRST shows that actually uses the digital ink and paint process back in the middle 90's) don't get that attention these days, I think Space World could've had a cartoon back in the 90's or 2000's... At least something like it that would've been this "Saturday Morning Cartoon" that would get you up going for the day on how that phenomenon used to exist back then alongside with other things like Buzz Lightyear of Star Command or with Sailor Moon (yeah, yeah, I already know that it's an "anime" per se... But it's not that far off from cartoons no matter the audience that its aiming for).


Things like knowing about the characters on what planets they lived on since from what I've heard, there's like a variety of different kinds of planets that they live such as food-themed planets (especially with eggs for some reason), animal-themed planets, or nature-themed planets and technology-themed planets on what could've established on Space World's own worldbuilding if they were developed more to have a better look on what's going on what these certain planets or just knowing the characters themselves in a better light that doesn't have those live dance performances in the way... Oh yeah, I mentioned live dance performances, didn't I? The characters are been known to be these interactive costumed characters that would go alongside syncing with the audio pretty similar to what you find with the live Disney shows whenever Mickey Mouse and his friends show up or with Sanrio like with Puroland or with Harmonyland that would have these special live shows. And they also may interact with the audience for a bit before the show wraps up. Even up to this point as I'm writing this out, I actually never seen much of the live shows that they would do.


Just could've been nice if there was a TV animated series that would make me wanna check out these live shows fast enough to get me motivated for me. But, oh well then. At least the concept of Space World itself (like with the characters themselves) are trying to get me into something like that. As for the characters that appear in the meme so far, there's Lucky Rabbit, Vicky Rabbit, Frank 3000, Hendrix, Harry the Kid and Antonton. Even there's a bit more characters that didn't make into the pic are Dr. Muni Muni, a grandfather of Vicky and there's the three villains that are: Baron Baroque, Miss Good Night and Guranchi.


If you want to hear about these characters a bit more, then I tend to recommend this official Wikipedia page that I'll link here (as it is in Japanese as this is probably the only one that mentions the characters as compared to other things like the official English one that has no information about 'em whatsoever... And the translation through Google is rough at times).



Template made by LesageTheSecond on DA...


Blank version here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

What If Space World Was Animated?

Or in other words, an 2D animated series. Despite the park itself is no longer here with us, I thought that this was a fun idea to imagine o...

Popular Posts