Not only I'm gonna show off my pet Vick that I drew (despite it wasn't originally in my planned post as I made that one post before I was a bit of a fan of VERDY's stuff), but I am also gonna show my human twist on him (alongside on showcasing a bit of my second island Miis who cameoed/were featured).
So, here's the pet only:
Last pic features my humanized Rowdy Mii and a little preview of my Setsuna/Sailor Pluto Mii (that will show up in future posts) getting the giant Vick jumpscare.
Anyway, for those that wanna see the humanized version of Vick on he'll look like, well, here he is:
And here's him with the pet!
Aside from that, here's a bit more of the crossovers!
Yep, what you just saw there was my take on a humanized Tango from those Tango and Cece videos. And I also made a Cece for this island that she'll be featured in a future post sometime alongside with much more of her sister in human forms.
So, with that said here's the final pic! Yep, there's also Visty and Vear (who are made by VERDY like Vick was) that I just made them into "girls" that don't have eyelashes as much (despite these two don't have much of a gender as of now). Even I would like to update Vick's room with custom wallpaper someday, but that's it for this post.
P.S. Do NOT give AI my Vick fanart to feed off of, Serenity D. 101! And yeah, I'm watching you when it comes to my fanarts that are related with our interests.
No comments:
Post a Comment