Probably as I can just tell by now... And believe it or not, it's not her fan edit either! Despite she makes recolored OCs that aren't very well made (as they have little to no character that mainly relies on the bright colors and cutesy looks for a lot of her own recolored "OCs"), I wouldn't be surprised that she would've stole this one to make this fan Moxy recolor her own "OC" at the very worst if possible.
As for what that recolored Moxy was in the thumbnail, it's a fan edit made by someone (that I'll mention here in a moment) with a certain Cartoon Network era that's been known to be called the "Sticker" era for it's use of those bright neon colors that came out in the early 2020's alongside with the "Redraw Your World" era that would came out later not too long after. So, with that artist that I'm gonna mention and link on who originally made that edit was made by @jarvi_canto on Twitter.
Even I'm hoping to see Serenity D. 101 can at least credit people within their video descriptions or in-video someday (especially for someone that's 17 at this point).
Template used:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/template-made-by-me--53621051803027575/
P.S. Other characters like one of those cats from Top Cat or that baboon guy from the I Am Weasel/Cow and Chicken universe aren't important here but of course, were also on the thumbnail next to that recolored Moxy. Yeah, especially that this video came around at the same time when I was just starting to get into freakin' Moxy to do some research about it for myself... No joke. Plus, please don't harass the person who stole the recolored Moxy (but needs to do much better than doing something like this instead).
No comments:
Post a Comment