Look who I finally made as a pet! And it's about time since my Necky Mii wanted to get another pet by asking me. I already get it as it looks a little off, but I think I'm happy with this one.
Yeah, not only I gave this to Necky but also Baby Necky too! As for the "he he ha" thing in the settings, Slime Necky has a funny robotic voice for it that I thought it was okay at best that didn't sound too high pitched for my liking (despite the pet sounds aren't the best imo as they're limited... doesn't mean it's full-on bad tho).
As for my next pet I'll showcase, it's one that wasn't on my planned lists for my pet ideas tbh here and it's for my second island rather than my first one. Even I haven't seen my Necky Mii interacting with his slime pet on his own yet (as it's been getting more off and on when it comes to actively playing and developing my first island as it's been days now... but I'll jump right back into my first island as possible).
No comments:
Post a Comment