Okay, okay... Just wanted to get this out of the way before I focus on other stuff.
In my opinion, this has to be one of the WORST things to came across in this game. But of course, we also have those people that think their favorite characters, celebs or whatever that get their Mii versions into a freakin' fight think that this is soooo hilarious. Right... 🙄 Especially I feel like adult Miis shouldn't get into fights that often... Like, Tomodachi Life needs to have some kind of "maturity system" on how you can tell whenever your Miis will more likely get into these kinds of fights (as crazy as that may sound) alongside with a toggle to turn off fights for certain Miis to "protect them". Heck, if they ask help from you for a bunch of times, why not help them protect them from protentional fights as well? It would also save you some time so you won't have to get another Mii to cool them down (especially if the angry Mii rejects them by not understanding them at first glance).
Yeah, I certainly wanna be more of a protector on both of my islands rather than just be this "helper" to constantly cater to my freakin' Miis on where they need to do something the most sometimes. Not to say that the "Tamagotchi-esque" gameplay is bad (you know, things like feeding the Miis and etc.), but I totally want this game to be something more when it comes to some things. And I'm not the only one when it comes to that! As for other things I wanna talk about, these fights do make sense when it comes to children Miis that would do the animation throwing their treasures at times. But other things like name-calling...?
Yikes! And no one deserves to be bullied on my islands (that I so badly wish to turn off that dialogue whenever I drag and drop a Mii saying that stupid stuff right in front of the other Mii or a Mii randomly shouting somewhere that's about the other Mii)! Aside from the automatic triggering on fights whenever you open up the game, the only time that you will get an "actual fight" is whenever one Mii is jealous over the other Mii whenever there's a couple and one of the Miis has a crush on said Mii... In which, I guess the "actual fights" at least makes sense in a way (especially with the stronger status like "Ready to risk it all" on the relationship).
Anyway, I'll get back to the TL-related posts that I wanna do the most ASAP!
Template used:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/blank-meme-template--41799102781240904/
No comments:
Post a Comment