Finally, something actually funny to post that isn't about those freakin' Mii fights. And speaking of those fights, I think there's a good chance you may not see me post them in a "hilarious light". Even I feel like I've seen a lot of Mii fight posts on FB already (and that's why I won't join those FB groups due to that spamming into my feed). Plus, you won't see both the Penguin Bros. and Savvy here (but they will be featured in the second part).
So, anyway, let's get things rolling!
As for this scene, it's the "Paint My Picture" cutscene that Necky painted Baby Necky as a Weekly Famitsu (for a joke, of course).
From the cutscene, "The Current Time Is..."
And that's all the funny cutscenes that I got so far (for now at least)... Aside from the cutscenes, wanna see more of Baggy the Bat in his human form? Well, I gave him a pet shark, and basically, this happened:
To transition Baggy with someone else, here's Baggy copying Arnold playing guitar but with a pan instead.
Miku background cameo be like: (⊙ _ ⊙ )
Anyway...
Here's Arnold doing that when he asked me an odd question that I don't remember on what it was.
Yep, that's how Necky and Arnold became friends lol. Was feeling silly to add that in since I feel like the game needed that.
Okay, back to Baggy again real quick!
Like, wut? At least I actually gave him that book (since all the Famitsu crew remembers excluding Basic-kun all have it by now) as it makes sense for him to mention that. And I find it odd that other Miis will mention the stuff that you make in the Palette House to act like they also own that certain item as well... (when they actually don't have that said item at all).
Anyway, here's more of Necky again...
(Had to blur out the one Mii in the background since she's not important to look at for the moment.)
Just loved when he finally gave this response as he was hungry. I get it it's more of a "normal response" rather than a "funny one" in-game, but regardless of that, I'm adding it in here anyway! Especially with my headcanons about him in mind.
Since one of the Penguin Bros. won't be here like I've said before, at least you get a mention of him as these two Neckys are suddenly arguing about him for some reason lol. And who knows on what that could be.
So, before I end this post off, here's some more Baggy, Arnold and Baby Necky in some "un-funny" moments, but still worth sharing about!
Yeah, just Baggy reading his book, Arnold invading Necky's room by complimenting his vibe and Baby Necky with that infamous Virtual Boy. That's all I gotta say to end off here.
No comments:
Post a Comment