Ironically on a platform that I don't like or will never use in my life for some reasons (AKA TikTok). Not to say that this is a bad thing to use my edit like this (as along if they're not claiming that edit as "theirs" to others).
To have further proof on this, I originally made that edit almost two years ago as of writing this out as not only only it was posted on my blog, but was also posted on Facebook through a certain CEC group that I posted that edit in Chuck E. Cheese (the one popular group that just about 10k people are in) on where they most likely got it from. At least they're not using one of my Avenger Chuck E. fanarts for their profile pic or in their videos without crediting me (as I'll let edits slide more often than my fanarts being used elsewhere that I'm okay with if it's not used for AI-generated edits or other stuff that I may not be comfortable with).
No comments:
Post a Comment