Sunday, September 20, 2026

Snowple & Summple (Ft. Others) in TL: LtD!

 Oh, just posting a batch of photos of my semi-OC and the actual canon character together (as of course, more crossover pics from my second island).





Nah, man lol. Not on this island! 😆 I swear that this is one of the first things that he ever said to me.









































I know you guys haven't seen Summple's room, but it's a beach-themed room and I wanna get that one room that's the Antarctic one that hasn't popped up for my second island's shop (as I already got that one for my first island). And if you're curious on what characters that appear in this post, I'll let you know down below in the comments if you wanna ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Snowple & Summple (Ft. Others) in TL: LtD!

  Oh, just posting a batch of photos of my semi-OC and the actual canon character together (as of course, more crossover pics from my second...

Popular Posts