Sunday, October 4, 2026

Few More Punirune Miitopia Miis & A Few Pinky and Sonic Pics in TL: LtD

 Before I get into the recent Miitopia Miis that I've made, here's this:







As for Sonic in his human form that I made, it's based off that "semi-official" look of his that I saw online before. And will totally post more of that in the future!


Anyway, here's the Punirune Miis that I made so far:





Usarun





Pikarun





And Kiirun... Yeah, that's not a whole not to say on what I've made so far, but now, I think I got a good collection of Punirune Miis! Maybe I'll make more in the future someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Random Miitopia Photo-dump P1

  Guess who got the main story of Miitopia done recently? Me, of course. As for the top first pic, that was my party before I added Lucky an...

Popular Posts